High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance
Specialist Travel Insurance for individuals or groups travelling to high-risk territorial zones
High Risk Voyager is a specialist Travel Insurance product for individuals and groups travelling to high-risk territorial zones and areas where the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) has advised against ‘all travel’ or ‘all but essential travel’.
The reasons why the FCDO may advise against travel to an area includes countries with war zones, crisis zones, and disaster relief zones. These areas include countries such as Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and Sudan, as well as hazardous areas of places such as Egypt, Thailand, Pakistan, and India.
As most standard travel insurance policies will exclude cover for anyone travelling to an area where the FCDO has advised against travel, we understand it can be difficult for travellers who are visiting or temporarily working in ‘high-risk’ territorial zones to find specialist travel insurance that meets their needs.
High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance offers 2 levels of cover (Standard and Enhanced) for both Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip policies. Both policies can cover business trips and leisure trips, for example if you are visiting relatives. Whether you are looking for travel insurance against FCDO advice, or travel insurance for high risk areas, you can assured of receiving a fast and value for money solution for your travel plans.
|Emergency Medical Expenses||£300,000||£1,000,000||£250|
|Emergency Medical Repatriation/Evacuation**||£300,000||£1,000,000||Nil|
|Hijack, mugging, piracy and wrongful detention limit (per day)||£1,000 (£100)||£2,500 (£100)||Nil|
|Cancellation, Curtailment and ‘Get-you-there’ Expenses||£1,500||£1,500||£250|
|Baggage, Personal Effects & Equipment Owned by You for Loss or Theft Limit||
**Must be Pre-authorised by Our Nominated Emergency Assistance Service.
All our High Risk Voyager policies have Emergency Medical Repatriation or Evacuation cover if you are unfortunate enough to fall ill or hurt yourself while in your high-risk destinations, and require Emergency medical treatment. High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance policies also provide Cancellation cover in case you have to cancel or cut short your trip (also known as curtailment) for an insured reason. If you have chosen to take out our High Risk Voyager Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance policy, this cancellation cover limit will apply for each trip. High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance also provides cover for your baggage and personal equipment should it be lost or stolen.
Why Choose High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance?
High Risk Voyager features a range of great benefits as standard. High Risk Voyager also features some great add-ons for you to tailor your policy - meaning you only pay for the additional cover you need.
- 24/7 Quick and Easy Secure Online Quote and Buy Facility
- ‘NGS SOS App Plus’ Emergency App & Pre-Travel Country Profile Information
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Helpline
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- Choice of 2 Levels of Medical+ Cover with up to £1,000,000
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Single Trip Policies for Trips from 1 day up to 365* days duration
- Annual Multi Trip Policies, unlimited number of trips of up to 31 days each
- Includes participation in over 100+ leisure activities (non-professional)
- Choice of up to 4 Territorial Zones of Cover including war, crisis and disaster relief zones
- Individual cover with online discounts for Groups of 5+ Members purchasing together
- Discounts available for having taken recognised risk management, travel safety and personal security advice before departure
- + Lots more
More High Risk Voyager Details
At High Risk Voyager, we aim to provide travel cover to high risk destinations when other Travel Insurance Providers say no.
We can provide travel insurance for individuals or groups who are travelling to destinations that are considered to be high-risk or where the FCDO have advised against ‘all travel’ or ‘all but essential travel’. So, whether you are travelling to high-risk locations for business or leisure purposes, we can offer policies to you.
Many industries, such as Oil, Gas and Mining, operate in volatile locations of the world meaning that their staff will require a travel insurance policy that will cover them when they travel to these locations.
Similarly, people may need to travel to these areas for leisure purposes for example travelling to visit relatives.
For these reasons and many more, we developed High Risk Voyager after close consultation with risk management companies who specialise in advising companies travelling to these hostile locations and insurance industry experts, to help provide travellers to high risk areas with the cover they need.
It is quick and easy to get a quote with High Risk Voyager, with no long forms to fill in just our simple online quote system, you can get your High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance quote without delay, or you can speak to our highly trained High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance specialists will provide you with a fast, friendly, and professional service at competitive pricing.
- Emergency Medical Expenses - Up to £1,000,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation - Up to £1,000,000
- Cancellation Cover - Up to £1,500
- Baggage Cover - Up to £1,500
- Political & Natural Disaster - Up to £10,000
- Hijacking, Mugging, Piracy and Wrongful Detention - Up to £2,500
- Personal Accident - Up to £15,000
- PTSD Assessment/Counselling Following a Covered Hostile Event - Up to £25,000
- Optional Extras Available Including: Enhanced Personal Accident, Personal Liability & Legal Expenses, Trip Interruption & Disruption Coverages and Winter Sports Cover